It was Bill's Birthday on the 5th and we had a get together to celebrate. We of coarse also celebrated the 4th of July at the same time.
Poor Bill he has to share his birthday with the whole USA.
From left to right Dave (he lives in Abu Dhabi and came in to surprise Bill. He worked with Bill in Austin), Hans, Dan (he also worked with Bill in Austin), Peter, Bill and Kevin.
From left (Janet, Chari and Me).
Us girls had to sit at our own table. That's OK, we still had Fun!
We even had Bill blow out a candle. I did not put a candle for each year. He would have burned his eyebrows off blowing them out and we know he needs all the hair on his head he can keep.
For his birthday, I gave Bill the shirt he is wearing at the party and he thought that was all he was getting. Well not so fast.... Earlier that week we had been at a golf shop and Bill spotted the Taylor Drivers that the store had on display. He had been talking about this club for a year. I made a big fuss about how it was too much and he did not need it and maybe at Christmas blah, blah, blah... He was quite irritated because he has not seen them in Dubai until now and they were on sale. Well behind his back I winked at the clerk and said take it to the back and I will come back and pay for it. About an hour later I went back to the shop and bought it. Then the day after the party in the morning I put a card next to his coffee on the coffee table. In the card I wished him and Happy Birthday and put a P.S. "What is that under our bed?" Below are the pictures of Bill finding the new club.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Bill!! Congrats on having an awesome wife! BTW - Kelly, I LOVE you hair!! You look really awesome!
I hope that he has lots more birthday and fun fun fun. Love you both, Ava
i miss you guys! i hope that bill had a great birthday! it's weird being across the world from one another...hey, i don't have your email address or phone number...that's needs to change!
Post a Comment